Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Here are two cards I made using Stampin' Up! products.

2 masculine cards I made for January birthdays.
 
 
Here is the outside and then the inside of the first card.


Then here is the outside and inside of the second card. 

Materials I used - all Stampin' Up! products:
DSP - Birthday Basics
Cardstock - Whisper White, Bermuda Bay and Summer Starfruit
Ink - Bermuda Bay
Stamp sets - Perfect Punches, Heard from the Heart for the verses and Summer Afternoon (hostess set) 
Punches - Decorative Label Punch. 

I took two 12" x 12" sheets of DSP, cut them into 4-1/4" x 5".  Then I cut them to get 1-3/4" x 5" and 2-1/2" x 5", then I took those four pieces and cut them in half at 2" & 3".  I flipped two of the rectangles and pieced them together to achieve the resulting layout.  I stamped the greeting, put it on the Summer Starfruit label and added dimensionals to pop it up. 

This gives a clean and simple masculine card.

I hope you enjoy this tutorial. 

If you should use the design, I would love a reference to my blog! 

1 comment: